Sunday, May 11, 2008

I am a Freaking Prophet!

On Sunday Tyler and I gave talks in Church. We don't mind speaking and enjoy Mother's day, but when we found out we were to talk on repentance, we were both a little surprised.

Tyler started his talk with a joke, which suggested that the ward was testing out our stregnths and weaknesses in order to give us callings, which of course brings about the inner turmoil on talk performance. (Apparently revelation is no issue. . .)

By the end of our three meeting block, Tyler had been called as an elder's quorum teacher and we both were called to teach the 8 year olds in primary. As we walked out of Church, surprised by the sudden attention we got after 8 months of being asked if we were new in the ward, Tyler claimed, "I am a Freaking Prophet!"

I guess he was able to "predict" the future, so watch out!

1 comment:

Andrea Jolene said...

That's basically awesome. Goody - callings. ;)