Thursday, September 18, 2008

Birthdays! Jennifer, Ron, Kate and Leah

Many birthdays occur between September 18th and 19th, so Ty and I wanted to publicly wish all our loved ones a very happy b-day!

The first b-day shout out goes to my favorite sister, Jennifer Proffit. My sister is pretty much the best sister anyone could have. From a young age she looked out for me. She sang me primary songs when I was afraid at night, she told me when it was time to shave my legs, and continued to help me grow up by teaching me all about boys and even having children. She always has good advice and is there to listen and care. I love you Jen and hope you had a GREAT B-day.

The next shout out goes to Ronzo-Ponzo (Ron Ellis, Tyler's father). "Well this should go out to my old man, but seeing as how he's getting up their in years, he probably can't make out the fine print. Seeing as how he can't read this I could take this time to say terrible things about him for everyone else to enjoy. But the truth is that there is nothing terrible to say about him. He has been a model husband, father, career man, and disciple of Christ, and I love him more than a birthday shout out can express." --Tyler's first contribution to the blog. Can you feel the love?

The final shout out goes to Kate and Leah Scoville. Kate and Leah have been beacons of joy over the last year. It is impossible to be negative or unhappy in their presence. In addition to the happiness they so naturally bring, they are pretty amazing too. They can feed themselves frozen peas, dance hip-hop and even walk across a room without any help! We love these girls and are so glad we live close so we can watch them grow up. Not to mention the regular baby time keeps us content as aunt and uncle, rather than mom and dad. ;) Happy Birthday Kate and Leah! We love you!







Kate and Leah got the picture space...sorry Jen and Ron, you just can't compete with a 1 year old!

2 comments:

SoCalSingleMama said...

Cute pictures. :-) Somehow twins don't look all that bad, knock on wood.

I totally forgot to tell Jen happy birthday yesterday even though I talked to her on the phone. I'm horrible at remembering birthdays.....I even get Ryan's mixed up half the time! Oh well.

Jen Proffit said...

Thanks for the b-day shout out. You are so sweet to say all those nice things about me. ...are you sure it's not just so I would comment on your blog. Just kidding. love you lots sis. I hope to see you soon (thanksgiving???) we'll see. XOXOXO