Saturday, May 30, 2009

New Toy PLUS Free Time = Creations

This week was my first week of summer break. Thanks to an early birthday present I have had and enjoyable time of learning to sew! I am have spent much of my time organizing and taking care all the little things I have neglected over the past 9 months. The pictures below show some of the things I have been working on, in addition to messes I have made and cleaned up in the last 4 days!




4 comments:

Jen Proffit said...

Wow Shanny you are so talented! I want one of those hand bags! you might be able to open your own boutique....Can't wait to see the new creations to come with all that free time you will have. Talk to you soon!

Breanne King said...

yeah. I agree. The bag is super cute!

I think I would like to sew. but i don't want to buy an expensive machine and then find out i don't like it. I'll have to come over and you can show me!!

Miss KG said...

my goodness - i didn't know that you MADE that cute bag! i even picked it up and admired it, wondering where you bought it!

Julie Barker Pullman said...

I totally agree. That bag is so cute! I can sew a little bit, but something like that seems hard. :) You could sell those things.