The first project Ty and my dad did was put cabinets in my laundry room. They look GREAT and now I can upload the plastic bin which has been housing all my detergents and stuff. They also got parts to fix the toilet upstairs which has been hissing and got all the supplies to put in a work bench for Tyler. My mom meanwhile kept me company. We got the food and prepared a meal for a bunch of her friends to come over on Saturday night. We also worked on picking our fabric and making curtains for over my kitchen window. The curtain turned out great and it really adds to the room.
We had a great time with my mom and dad. Unfortunately they had to leave and Tyler was left to finish his work bench alone. He did a really good job putting it all together and now has a plan to turn the garage into his "Man Cave". He has already moved his giant speakers out there and wants to I guess just make it a comfortable place to do projects. (Which is fine by me, because I love my house and want it to be beautiful and costume designed to all my tastes and ideas!)
Here is a picture of the "Man Cave" at its start.
PS-That is not a real child on Tyler's chest. It is Carlos (from the Hangover I guess) and is the closest he will get to having his own baby. When we were in home depot so many people had to take double-takes. It was pretty funny.
3 comments:
LOL. Carlos from the Hangover. That's the funniest thing ever. Did Tyler seriously wear it to Home Depot? Where did he get it?
The cabinets look great by the way. :-)
CARLOS!
Looks so much better on a guy. Carlos gets in the way of my chesticles so the effect isn't nearly as nice on me :(
Tyler is so wierd! Now you understand home improvement projects huh shanny? Good luck since I am sure there are more to come. Sorry it's taken me so long to check out your blog---I finally updated mine a bit so go check it out! I will be posting some pics of our new kitchen cabinets soon. Can't Wait to see you in a few weeks in California!!!!
Post a Comment