Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Traffic School!

So, about a month ago I was running a little late to school. As I was turning onto the last street that leds to my school, I got a little excited and used that Speed6 engine for what it is worth. Unfortunately Spanish Fork traffic laws do not coincide with the speed I felt I should be going. I was pulled over 10 minutes before school began and written up for speeding as all my students drove by. They sure let me have it when I got to class. The good news is the speeding ticket only cost $90 and traffic school is only 1 1/2 hours long! For those of you in Utah who don't know how good you have it, in California when I got a speeding ticker, I paid over $250 and had to sit in traffic school for 8 hours!! So tonight I will do my time at the Spanish Fork Police Department.

2 comments:

Jen Proffit said...

you are so lucky to only have to do traffic school for an hour and a half....totally not fair. Maybe that's why drivers in Utah are worse than California drivers though ;)

SoCalSingleMama said...

I'm glad you have a blog now!!!

And by the way, ha ha ha, Ryan is spending 8 hours this Saturday in traffic school for flipping an illegal U-turn on the way to your parents house on Halloween to see Max in his monkey costume.