It is finally warm in Provo which means one thing for Tyler, Golf! Although Ty has a full time job, he still works a few hours a week at the local golf course because he just can't let go. I, of course, don't mind because the free golf saves us a fortune! In addition to working at the golf course he has also managed to fit golf into his NYLife work schedule--what client will deny free golf? Sunday afternoons are filled with me dodging light balls as he practices chipping in our 1 bedroom basement apartment. Following our Dodge-golf ball game is a 2 hour cleaning ritual of his clubs. He also has started carrying clubs and light balls every where we go. A wait at our favorite Italian restaurant is no problem anymore. And even shopping can be enjoyable for both of us as long as he can watch the current golf tournament on his blackberry.
-I'll post the pictures that are suppose to go with this blog soon. This is why I am a terrible blogger - I have been trying to load the pictures for the past 20 minutes and it keeps telling me there's an internal error! :/
No comments:
Post a Comment