Thursday, May 14, 2009

Great News

Many of you may or may not know, that although Tyler "graduated" last April, he actually had one last class to complete before they would send him his diploma. It is an independent study course for physics 106. He has had one year to do it and the year is up come July.

The great news is TYLER STARTED WORKING ON THIS CLASS TODAY!!! This is so wonderful because myself, his parents, grandparents, my parents and every other person that cares about him have been waiting for him to get started for almost a year. I think all of us have thought at one time or another, "Tyler wouldn't really go all the way through school and leave one class to keep him from graduation, would he?" The answer is NO. Hallelujah!


Just to clear things up, Tyler has been really busy working and has been very successful, which is why the class has been pushed off till now. :)

3 comments:

SoCalSingleMama said...

Ha ha, what is it with boys.....I had the same problem with Ryan...the "please, please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE graduate!" nagging. :-) Glad to hear he is getting started!

Miss KG said...

was this the good news?

Jen Proffit said...

Great pic of Josh and Ty, me and you. I will need to get copies of those I think since I didn't take any pics the entire weekend :( Glad to hear Ty will be taking care of business soon. XOXO