


These pics are a little old, but I just got them downloaded so I thought I would share them. After Tyler finished a 21 credit semester, we took a little break and stayed at the Anniversary Inn in Salt Lake City (we had a free night stay). Now, this is no ordinary hotel. Each room has been decorated to place you in another time and place to help you and your love enjoy a romantic getaway. Tyler and I chose the Treasure Island room which had a jacuzzi tub surrounded by sails and rigging, and wooden staircases leading to our captain's quarters. It was a little cheesy but we had a great time anyway!
5 comments:
Yes! Shannon you are a blogger! I am so happy.
Thats awesome!! I've heard about that place! cool shann...ps. i miss you
I am really going to miss you! But while I am gone you better brush up on your tennis skills because I am going to be playing all the time because lets be serious what else will there be to do!
Shannon, I saw your link on Jens blog so I had to sneak a peak. You and Tyler are pretty dang cute. I'll be checking in on you:)
i think this room is amazing. would it be inappropriate to tag along next time? get back to me on that.
Post a Comment