Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Why I have Neglected my Blog

So, it's been a while since I last blogged. I have not been very good about blogging for a few reasons.

First, I am a technology idiot and it takes me a month or so to get up the patience to download pics from my camera on the computer. I don't like to blog without pictures because we all know pictures are worth a 1000 words and its a whole lot quicker finding out about your friends' lives via pictures then reading volumes of personal narratives.

Second, back in October I "broke down" and bought myself a gym pass. Tyler and I canceled our gym passes when we got married because we viewed it as an additional expense we could surely live with out. Now that I have one, I can't believe I lived without it. It is amazing what exercise can do to the dark and dreary winter months. I am happier and feel better about myself, but the gym is a time sucker leaving me less time to write meaningless entries about why I never blog.

Third, Beehives. Simply said, my Church calling and dear beehives keep me busy!

Fourth, the holidays. I don't know what it is but I get major anxiety with buying gifts. I spend countless hours shopping before Christmas and still always feel like whatever I come up with is lame. So I spend most of November and December searching for gifts and then Tyler ends up going with me to the mall 1 time right before Christmas and we get everything done. Thank goodness I married an efficient man or I would never get anything done! But, I still do spend a lot of time and come out with little to show.

So that has been what has been keeping me the busiest these past months. Yesterday I got the stomach flu which slowed me down and bit. Lucky for you, I will be catching you up on the last few months of my life so keep reading the posts! Don't worry pictures will be included :)

No comments: