Thursday, February 4, 2010

SJ Loves Warm Weather

Today I went running OUTSIDE! It was a comfortable 45 degrees at 4:30pm and I was able to get a good 30-45 minute run in before it got too dark and cold. I know this is just a teaser and the weather will surely turn for the worst in no time, but I am definitly ready for spring!

I still love running!

bytheway - for a while all of my pics are going to be self portraits using a timer. That's what happens when you spend most your time hanging out by yourself and have no signicant other/s to fill your blog picture quota with. Maybe I should get a fish or something. . . ;)

1 comment:

Jen Proffit said...

or a dog. just don't turn into a cat person. We'll take tons of pics together next week to spice up your blog a bit!