Thursday, March 24, 2011

Do They Come in Hot Pink?

If you're Korean, you wear glasses. I'm sure of it. This is a wonderful thing because it means there are optical stores everywhere and you can buy lenses and awesome frames for cheap, cheap, cheap! With the amount of time I spend on the computer and reading I've been getting some pretty bad headaches. Apparently my left eye is weaker than my right...I think...diagnosis is an interesting thing when you're relaying on a limited vocabulary and lots of body language! The headaches are annoying, but honestly, this was more of a fashion move than anything. One of my 8 year old students, Sara, has these cute little pink frames and everyday I teach her I'm envious!  So after my eye test, here's what I picked up, all for 150,000 wan or about $130!

I am usually a slow and methodical shopper, but sometimes I'm lucky and fall in love with something the second I see it. Such was the case for these hot pink and orange beauties. It truly was love at first sight! 

These glasses are not near as fun, but since the man working at the glasses store gave me such a great deal for both, I figured I'd go with something a little more conservative. Purples' my clutch color and is always a safe but somewhat unique choice for me. 

5 comments:

noelle regina said...

the pink ones are PERFECTION on you. LOVE THEM.

Courtney N said...

Love them! You look hot!

Aubrey said...

love them both shan! good pick

Elise said...

Cute! Cheap too, good idea to stock up. :-) I have the same problem (one eye better than the other) and glasses solve the headache issue for me.....

Jen Proffit said...

Maybe that's my headache problem too...wait, no that's proabably my kids :-) Too bad a cute pair of glasses won't turn them into the angels. Anyways you are so beautiful shanny. I love both pairs!