Hey Shannon, it's sarah. I've been meaning to call you ever since I read your first separation post. I can only imagine how hard this must be for you and am so impressed by your outlook on this. What an inspiration. I've been praying for you, and will continue to do so. sarahlarsen07@gmail.com
Hey Shannon! I am so sorry for what has happened. You are so strong and amazing and I truly admire you for that. I want an invite to your blog:) janaenicole_426@hotmail.com Let me know if you want to go to any gym classes or to lunch or something! 9496329773
7 comments:
Hey Shannon, it's sarah. I've been meaning to call you ever since I read your first separation post. I can only imagine how hard this must be for you and am so impressed by your outlook on this. What an inspiration. I've been praying for you, and will continue to do so.
sarahlarsen07@gmail.com
kshepherd2@gmail.com
rebekahkahlborn@yahoo.com
bendigo7@aol.com
Hope all is going great with you!
Hey Shannon! I am so sorry for what has happened. You are so strong and amazing and I truly admire you for that. I want an invite to your blog:) janaenicole_426@hotmail.com
Let me know if you want to go to any gym classes or to lunch or something!
9496329773
i so want to be invited! having lunch today was so nice and i really want to spend more time together!! my email is breanneking@gmail.com
jenniferproffit@yahoo.com
Post a Comment