
What?? The Jazz beat the Lakers? I can't believe I am saying this, but I am SO SAD I missed that game!! Not to take away from love, but I can't stand the Lakers! I know, I know. How could a say such a thing and betray my hometown team? Well I actually never even watched a professional basketball game until I moved to Utah and so naturally, my short basketball love has been rooted and nourished by the good spirited sportsmanship of the Jazz. One good thing that my relationship with Tyler Ellis has brought me is an appreciate and enjoyment for professional sports...I take that back, just professional basketball (I don't like the baseball or football because they are boring and Ultimate Fighting makes me sad for the guy who is getting beat up!). Anyway, I do love watching a good basketball game with friends and family. I also really love going to a NBA game. It is amazing! The guys who play this sport are giants and can do incredible things.
Go Jazz!!
No comments:
Post a Comment