I have started spending every Tuesday night with Tyler's counsin, Jenni, and her two girls. Kate and Leah have premiered before in this blog, so you may know of them, but they are now a little over two years old, talking and constantly smiling. I really love Kate, Leah, Jenni (and Dave even though he doesn't join our girls nights!). Kate and Leah are always smiling, talking, singing, dancing and playing games. They love your attention and affection and it is pretty much impossible to be unhappy around them. They are two cute litte bundles of happiness! Jenni is also wonderful. She is incredibly thoughtful towards everyone, a great listener and just fun to be around.
I love my Tuesday nights with these girls!


I am on my school computer so I had to hijack these pics off of Jenni's blog. Hope you don't mind! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment