I recently added two new pairs of shoes to my shoe collection. It is amazing the happiness and excitement shoes have brought me at 6:30am as I determine my outfit based on the proper footwear for the weather and activities of the day.
I love shoes because they look cute on everyone. You can be feeling fat, covered in hives or have a weird skin disease that screws with the pigmentation of your skin (all recent occurrences for yours truly) but if you have good shoes on, you just need to look down and remember, hey I still look cute!
So here's to shoes!

1 comment:
I found your blog and I am so excited! I LOVE your new shoes! They are adorable. I am so sad I couldn't make it to pedi's on Friday....crazy day at school. I was thinking this weekend we should get together for a christmas party... white elephant, Elf, goodies etc. Let me know what you think!
Post a Comment