Thursday, December 3, 2009

Day of Love #3


I love my roomie Addie. She has been a great friend for a long time.

Plus, I wanted an excuse to post this HILARIOUS picture! We were in LA last year for a BYU trip and went to an Asian Pacific Museum (or something like that) where we got to play dress up. She is in back holding a drum and wearing and turban and I am riding a camel....funny times!

3 comments:

We Are Three said...

This picture is pretty great. Bravo.

Allison said...

Wow! That picture is priceless. I love it! Addie IS a great friend. Ditto! I like this day of love thing you've got going. The scarf day was super touching. How nice of a stranger to do that!! I'm so impressed and inspired. Keep the posts coming. :)

Miss KG said...

haha i thought it was a nativity scene. i thought the drum was baby jesus.