Thursday, December 10, 2009

Day of Love #9

Yesterday I wasn't feel very well so I made the mistake of taking a little too much excedrin. The first dose got me through my day and I felt great. The second does which I took arond 2, gave me the jitters until about 8pm.

Although, I am sure with the help of all that caffine, I had an excellent evening at the gym. I went to Zumba for 1/2 hour and then ran 3 miles and did some weights. On my last mile this song called Through the Fire and Flames, which I believe comes from a band called Dragon Force (weird? came on to my i-pod shuffle. I don't know if it was the song or the excedrin but I sprinted that last mile and it felt great. I felt so alive and happy.

I love that I am alive and happy. I have able body that can do great things. I love my health and I love the way running particularly makes me feel :)



This picture is taken from the half marathon I did on Halloween. Don't be decieved. I look happy but I actually wanted to die (or stop running). But my sister-in-law, Brooke, stood by me and and helped me make that last quarter mile. She is the best :)

(I also hijacked this picture! They wanted 18 dollars for it. Rip off!!)

2 comments:

SoCalSingleMama said...

Ryan and I are totally behind on our half-marathon training. We are going to end up running half of it and walking half of it....but we'll finish one way or another! Probably won't share my time though since it will end up being an hour longer than your's!!!! :-)

Jen Proffit said...

Love the picture of you running and yes $18 is a rip off! Glad you borrowed it. You are such a great writer! The days of LOVE idea is soooo cool. So excited to see you for Christmas. Can't wait to play with you.